- Your name.
- Your email address.
- Your residential or postal address.
- Your credit card number, name on your card, expiry date and card verification code (CVC) code.
Using your personal information
We collect and use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the products and services you sign up for.
- Tell you about our new products, services and promotions: for example, if you are opted-in to email marketing communications we may email you to let you know about new content you may be interested in.
- To customise our marketing and advertising.
Changing your personal information
You have the right to view and change any personal information we hold about you at any time. You can simply contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosing your personal information
Improve our website (for example, identify and promote popular reports); and
Provide you with more targeted information where appropriate. If your browser is set to notify you when you receive a cookie, you will be prompted to accept the cookie. Please select "Yes".
Third party cookies and other technologies
We may use third party cookies and other technologies for marketing and to gather website analytics.
All purchasers will be signed up to automatically receive email marketing communications. You can choose to remove yourself from email marketing communications by following the "unsubscribe" prompt at the bottom of each email.
Links to other websites
Our websites provide links to other websites when we consider you may be interested in the contents of those sites. We do not endorse any third party sites or their content and we have no control over the conduct of the companies or organisations operating those sites. Before you disclose any personal information to another site, we advise you to check its terms and conditions, including its privacy and security policies.